Contest???


I might be doing a contest for YouTube! It would be an Avatar the Last airbender contest! What you would have to do is just draw yourself bending/in a earth, fire, or air uniform. There is only one problem, im sorry but you cant try out for water because......I was going  to be water, im very sorry! But water is my favorite element! So, you can try for anyother one! Well, the purpose of this contest is maby just for fun or so if I make some sort of little Avatar "parodies", I would have other benders to use! The only way that no water rule would come in to play is if i decide to do the little "parodies" so if I am doing for fun, then yes, you can try for water! I still havent decided!!!! So......do you think I should do this? Just click on the link below and put a comment on my page saying either "yes for avatar" or "no for avatar!"

Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/BlooBamboo101?feature=mhum